Suite 506, Level 5 , Westfield Office Towers, Parramatta, NSW- 2150
Tel: 0468 390 176 | Email-
Course Fee Policy

Course Fee Policy

Course fees must be received at least 7 days prior to course commencement. If an organisation is paying fees on the participant’s behalf, then the details should be provided to us in writing, prior to course commencement. Capital Careers accepts cash, bank transfer, EFTPOS, MasterCard or Visa.


Bank Details
Account Name: Capital Careers Pty Ltd
BSB: 062443
Account #: 11028773
Reference: Place your full name in the reference field



In certain cases, course fees can be made as instalments. To secure your place on the course, a deposit of 30% of the course fee is payable at least 7 days prior to course commencement. The remaining 70% must be settled within an agreed time frame after course commencement.

Student fees may be waived or a concession offered for some government funded programs in the event that financial hardship can be substantiated by the participant. Documentation of hardship must be provided to Capital Careers at least 7 days prior to course commencement.

Each course cost listed is inclusive of a non-refundable $90 enrolment fee. See the Cancellation policy for further details.

Capital Careers will not request that any student pay in advance, more the $1500 in course fees. If the overall cost of a course is more than $1500 to complete then the course instalment fee policy will apply.