Suite 506, Level 5 , Westfield Office Towers, Parramatta, NSW- 2150
Tel: 0468 390 176 | Email-
Course Fee Installment Policy

Course Fee Installment Policy

In cases where a student is unable to pay their course fee in total before a course starts, Capital Careers may offer the option of paying off this fee in instalments. A deposit of 30% of the course fee is payable at least 7 days prior to course commencement. The remaining 70% must be settled within an agreed timeframe after course commencement. A course fee instalment plan will be negotiated with the student and a copy provided to the student on commencement of training.


Payment schedule agreement:
By signing the agreement, course participants who choose to pay by instalments agree to honour the Capital Careers Pty Ltd payment plan and understand that:

  • All instalments must be paid on or before the due date;
  • There are sufficient funds are available in the nominated account to meet the instalment payments;
  • Capital Careers Pty Ltd reserves the right to suspend access to the course in the event that a participant fails to pay any part of the course fees as and when it falls due for payment;
  • A fee of 2% will be charged when instalments are late
  • In the event that a participant requests or fails to advise of a course cancellation, the balance of the course fees will be paid in full or continue to be paid under the agreed payment plan schedule; and
  • Capital Careers Pty Ltd will not issue a Statement of Attainment/s until course fees are paid in full.